Monday, March 4, 2013

Snack Attack

 I'm constantly looking for new snacks to keep things new and fresh.

                     Here are a few things I'm snacking on this week!



Swirl Cinnamon Bread with Smucker's Natural Creamy Peanut Butter with a Dash of Cinnamon to Speed Metabolism
 
 
 
Snacks for Work
 
Protein Shake, Lemon Water, Decaf Iced Green Tea Strawberry Acai
Weight Watchers Cheese, Veggies, Spinach-Strawberry Salad, Almonds
 
 
 
Oatmeal, Decaf Tea, Peanut Butter, Weight Watchers Cheese,
 Low Sodium Almonds, Cashews, Kashi Cereal Honey Almond Flax and Strawberry Field
 

 
Nacho Snack
 
Sage Valley Yellow Corn Chips 7 chips is 70 calories
Pace Salsa 2 Tbsp 10 calories
Light Sour Cream 1 Tbsp 20 calories
Shredded Cheese 1/8 cup 23 calories
 
Total: 123 calories
 
That's all I normally do for these nachos, but I made it my dinner one night by adding spinach and  cutting up a turkey patty from the night before.
 
 
 
I keep Veggies in my house at all times.
This week I'm working with Spinach, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Celery, and Snow Peas!
 
  
 
Veggies and my protein shake for my morning snacks!
 
 
 
Swirl Bread, Peanut Butter, Sugar Free Jello, Strawberry Yogurt, Kashi Cereal-Honey Almond Flax and Strawberry Fields, and
...MY FAVORITE SNACK EVERRRRRRR Okra Chips!!!!!
 
These are beyond good!
 

 
Spinach-Strawberry Salad
This will be on my 'Week of Dinners' post next week!
 

                                    Drink of Champions
 
 
 
Sugar Free Chocolate Pie
 
Pie Shell
Sugar Free Chocolate Pudding (Either 4 individual puddings from the 4 pack or a small pudding mix)
Light Fat Free Cool Whip
 
This Pie is just right for that sweet tooth.
When you start craving chocolate or something sweet run to this instead of cake or candy bars.
 
This Pie takes me 5 minutes to make and helps me get through those moments in life when I need to eat...aka when I'm stressed. Needless to say I always keep these ingredients on hand.
 
 
I am not that much of a sweet tooth person, but when I need that something extra I also have strawberries and cool whip at times. It's just right for the night snack.
 
 
Hope this inpsires you to try new foods! Until my next snack attack post!
 
Be the best you can be!
 
XOXO
Cori

No comments:

Post a Comment